Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Life in Ruins/Summer Horror Stories



Woke up at 5am to the Goose the dog frantically barking. I let him outside and he ate a bunch of our flowers. He came back inside and threw up. I then took both of the dogs for a long walk. I was wearing weird pants and a tshirt without a bra... Goose ate every kind of plant on the sidewalk.I let him eat plants because they help dogs throw up easier. I took them to this fancy building that I knew had a lot of different kind of plants. A plant buffet. People/dogs love buffets. This guy was laughing at me because I was falling asleep while walking. Another guy laughed at me because I kept telling Goose to throw up. I saw this gay guy from my school walking, I called his name but he was too busy listening to his music walking the wrong way to the subway.

Vic applied for a job at a bar today. I waited outside sat on the sidewalk in the sun drinking a ginger beer. People kept thinking I was drinking a beer and that I was homeless. After an hour of waiting I went inside and sat at the bar with Vic, she was still waiting to be interviewed. I got a drink it was 4pm, it was 2 for 1 drinks since it was happy hour. I got a bloody mary for my second drink. I was a little buzzed driving around with Vic. We were headbanging to awful music on Houston st and this woman filmed us on her iPhone. If you see us youtube let us know!!!!!

Vic also dragged me to an awful concert. But we loved the dancing styles of the crowd goers.

The day before yesterday I went to yoga by myself. My ears were ringing and I wasn't wearing my glasses, blind deaf and dumb. I kept falling over so sometimes I would just sit down. The yoga lady was kind of laughing at me.

A couple of months ago this guy on the street told me he liked my look and asked for my number. I gave him my family's landline number that had been disconnected years ago since we all have cellphones now. I saw him yesterday while I was waiting on the corner of my block to give my boss keys. The guy came up to me and told me he was disappointed in me. He started shouting at me "IS THS HOW YOU TREAT BLACK PEOPLE???!! IS THS HOW YOU TREAT BLACK PEOPLE???!!" My boss drove up while this guy was doing this. I kept saying "NO!" I wanted to say "NO I dated a black guy once" but I couldn't I just ran away.

My second oldest sister called me last night while I was eating peanut butter. She is deathly allergic to peanuts. She told me that she is the only single lady at her work so her coworkers keep setting her up on dates. I keep telling my friends to set me up with rich hotties but none of them will. I just want my rich September boyfriend to come already.

No comments:

Post a Comment