Thursday, July 8, 2010

I just want to wear black n white all day everyday



There was a tiny crucifix stuck in my shoe the other day on Flushing Avenue
I got hit on at the park hardcore he told me that 1. he wanted to make out 2. wanted to dry hump and 3. that my glasses were ugly
I need to stop hanging out with people I hate just cuz I'm lonely
My teeth are black from all the wine that I drank tonight in my fancy apt with people I have not seen in 4 years
All I listen to these days are Abner Jay, Essential Logic, and this weird mix my dad made many years ago for a road trip
I have an interview with an important person soon but I'm nervous I will get mesmerized by his freckles/beauty (he called me Nikki)
My sister told me this today "Mom just told me her dad went to Princeton but got kicked out after a year for bad behavior haha! and her mom got kicked out of college for smoking a cigarette! Oh that george family. troublemakers."
It's weird when you know all the people who work on your block and they know if you've slept late/eat too much/are a slut/are lazy/are unhappy at work
My friend's friend is dating someone she met on OK Cupid (ok), turns out this dude dated my hot sister in high  school. Now he drives a motorcycle, has a rockabilly haircut and lives in Greenpoint. whatevvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrr
I want to go to Wisconsin to visit my friend, visit the albino squirrel museum and eat cheese
I keep flushing cockroaches down the toilet I'm not sure if this is the best way to get rid of them but I can't stand the thought of them of them piling up in my trash can.
I just know something good is going to happen I don't know when


I'm sick of all these hipsters taking pictures of road trips and their friends hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment